Imma Bee Imma Bee

Lol amazing.

I have no clue but I laughed my ass off. Simple yet great.

DMT:How to read music/tab DMT:How to read music/tab

Good review

I play trombone so I only use bass clef. So something I would have an easier time learning if i had no clue any notes on any cleff, the "AFDBG" thing, make like a sentence that makes sense. "awesome flying dogs bug Germans?

Darkmaster603 responds:

It's meant to be read from bottom to top, I guess I didn't make that clear. I'll fix that.

Pokeballs Pokeballs

That was actually pretty cool!

The only thing that could be better was the few voices. Or maybe you should exclude them all together and just use motions that show what they are saying. I really liked it though!

LabirynthTheGame Demo LabirynthTheGame Demo

too slow

the animations for when you go a different way are way too slow and make it to not want to be played. You might want to exclude them altogether.

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

It was nice.

I thought it was interesting how I got stuck. Yet, NO WHERE IN THE GAME DOES IT SAY "USE YOUR MOUSE!" I had no clue whatsoever. Give me Cheez-its.

Conert maina Conert maina

INstructions would be nice.

I didn't care for it.Sorry. Instructions woulda made it better. The door looked more like a giant lazer. You can remove the white boxes around the people by going to
Modify+Bitmap+trace Bitmap. I think we can expect things from you. =)

talls responds:

I but the wight boxes there peolpe woldent get pissed off saying "I can't get then little sun of a b***es!" or somthing like that.

Cave Story - Jenka's theme Cave Story - Jenka's theme

Dude...

You never told me that you could do this. I fail then.

JonBro responds:

LOL STOP EATING LAMBCHOPS YOU SLOB

Reasoner- I'm Still Here Reasoner- I'm Still Here

Amazing

I was trying to write some music (I don't even play the piano) and i needed insperation, or and idea. I first saw this and...wow!

A Voyage A Voyage

lolololololol

I hear voices. They scare me. I'm gonna go hide under my house.