LabirynthTheGame Demo LabirynthTheGame Demo

too slow

the animations for when you go a different way are way too slow and make it to not want to be played. You might want to exclude them altogether.

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

It was nice.

I thought it was interesting how I got stuck. Yet, NO WHERE IN THE GAME DOES IT SAY "USE YOUR MOUSE!" I had no clue whatsoever. Give me Cheez-its.

Conert maina Conert maina

INstructions would be nice.

I didn't care for it.Sorry. Instructions woulda made it better. The door looked more like a giant lazer. You can remove the white boxes around the people by going to
Modify+Bitmap+trace Bitmap. I think we can expect things from you. =)

talls responds:

I but the wight boxes there peolpe woldent get pissed off saying "I can't get then little sun of a b***es!" or somthing like that.

NG Sketchbook Tour 08 NG Sketchbook Tour 08

Very fun

Entertaining. Though I was sad, I asked JonBro to show me his picture but he sent it in already. I loved it. Some made me laugh. Good job all of you.

Go Tutorial Go Tutorial

lol

I was just playing go. I don't think the tutorial went into enough detial. Maybe if it talked about the ladder, connecting, or territory even. Pm me and we can see about playing sometime. =)

LordXD responds:

but ledder connecting and all are all techniques, not part of "rules" or how to play...
More advanced than tutorial =o

XR-2000 XR-2000

I don't get it.

It took me forever to find one obsticle. What's the point of the other thing. I somehow was able to control it at other points. Before I got to the second obstical I quit.

Dodge III Dodge III

at first I was all leik lolwut?

I played it first and it wa super fast. It was fast to the point to where I couldn't find the score. Make it a little slower. Good job though.

Bouncy Draw Bouncy Draw

Very entertaining

I die often. I couldn't beat it. It was very fun trying. good job.

Motion Colour Retro Motion Colour Retro